Full-Time Coordinating Producer – Al-Barka
The Video Producer works on projects from inception to completion, either independently or as part of a team. Research conducted by academics and students, stories of human interest, advertisements, classroom instruction, live events, and other similar opportunities are all fair game for these endeavors. The Video Producer needs to have the poise and maturity to interact well with all types of people, from CEOs to college interns. The Video Producer, who reports to the Director of Media Production, works closely with the rest of the Media Production team and the wider Marketing and Communications Agency on the conception, implementation, and distribution of strategic video projects across many platforms.
Job Title : Coordinating Producer
Location : Al-Barka, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.78 per hour.
Company : Peloton Interactive, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make videos and audio, from concept to completion, including all planning, shooting, and editing.
- Be sure that every film you create for the university promotes our brand values and enhances its reputation.
- Check for violations of copyright in both the visual and aural components. Get the required permissions by coordinating with outside parties.
- aid in developing and executing a strategy for promoting our presence on social media platforms, and provide regular video and other material for our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- Projects may occasionally require people with photographic experience to put their skills to use.
- During filming, assume the position of director and be in charge of the camera, lighting, talent, and audio.
- Whenever necessary, operate cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and other video equipment.
- Keep up with the most recent software and video equipment as well as market trends.
- Upload videos to Vimeo, YouTube, and other media sites. To improve efficacy and reach, keep tabs on viewing patterns and data.
- Make something that can play back sound and video exactly how we want it.
- Preferably, you have experience with media capture/import, raw media organization, editing video and audio files, media management, and project material archiving.
- Knowledge and experience with audio and lighting equipment, as well as knowledge and familiarity with video editing software, are all essential (we now use Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro).
- Bachelor’s degree in video production or comparable experience, plus evidence of producing a diverse range of high-quality work.
- Creating professional-quality visuals with the use of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- knowledge of several camera settings, including but not limited to the Sony FS7 and A7S, as well as remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc.