This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Cook Chef – Onitsha
To join our team, we’re seeking for a motivated and passionate Cook! You’ll be able to do more than merely prepare delectable meals from scratch under the guidance of the instructor. Every day, through your meals, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with residents and improve their quality of life. Come be a part of our team and make every day count in the kitchen!
Job Title : Cook Chef
Location : Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.49 per hour.
Company : Chilis
Job Type : Full-Time
- According to the facility menu, the Cook prepares and serves food, including texture adjusted and therapeutic diets.
- Assist with the operation of cleaning equipment and dishwashing machines as needed to ensure the cleanliness of all kitchen spaces, tools, and utensils.
- It is important to lift up to 20 pounds, push/pull up to 40 pounds, and carry up to 30 pounds, as well as stand and walk frequently.
- Follows the company’s scheduling requirements, which include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- In the absence of the Head Chef or Sous Chef, is in charge of ensuring that the kitchen is safe and efficient.
- Maintains cleanliness and order in all kitchen spaces, including storage shelves, passageways, workstations, walk-ins, refrigerators, and coolers.
- Produce high-quality hot and cold foods using the Executive Chef’s recipes.
- This individual examines items, reviews menus, estimates food requirements, verifies production, and keeps records in order to efficiently plan production needs and request supplies and equipment.
- A cook is in charge of the set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and manufacturing of food and beverage items, as well as the closing and storage of each work station.
- The Cook should be meticulous, well-dressed, professional, and a good team player.
- It is required that you have one year of experience as a Cook in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen.
- Ability to prioritize and collaborate with a variety of supervisors.
- A high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in general education (GED).
- If you are 18 years old or older, you must be able to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, past employment, education, and personal references, as per Company policy, unless federal, state, or provincial legislation prohibits it.
- Must adhere to all state-mandated health department and food safety regulations, as well as the Executive Chef’s expectations, including HACCP and ServSafe concepts.