25 May 2023
Full-Time Controller Real Estate – Madīnat Khāmastāshar Māyo
The Financial Controller is responsible for the company’s accounting operations, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate accounting records system, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
Job Title : Controller Real Estate
Location : Madīnat Khāmastāshar Māyo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 36.75 per hour.
Company : Stone Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Studying current and new laws, forecasting future legislation, ensuring adherence to regulations, submitting financial reports, and advising management on essential steps ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal obligations.
- Implements and maintains rigorous accounting controls to ensure compliance with internal and external rules and directives.
- Helps prepare and creates financial plan changes and suggestions after reviewing budget and financial data. Communicate with internal management and parent company.
- Maintains equipment inventories, assesses new equipment and methods, creates preventive maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts in order to guarantee that all gear is functioning properly.
- Executes investigations in the areas of research and analysis, resulting in reports that include assessments of profitability and return on investment, as well as cost data comparisons to support findings and proposals.
- The individual in charge of this position is responsible for the planning, supervision, and support of team members as they carry out daily, weekly, and monthly accounting operations in order to correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Research, develop, and execute Finance Department projects, such as software and systems installation and other departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Responds to Property Management’s particular report and interpretation requirements, as well as possible issue areas
- Oversee the process of filing tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments, working closely with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors to guarantee proper and timely completion in accordance with regulations set out by local, state, and federal governments.
- Establishes suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods that are adequate to properly handle the company’s assets.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in accounting, auditing, and finance necessary, with a proven knowledge with accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- Coaching, counseling, and penalizing staff members are just some of the ways in which the finance department’s work results are supported.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, ideally with an economics, accounting, or finance specialization. Candidates with a master’s degree or another professional certificate are given strong consideration (such as a CPA or CMA).
- With a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience in an accounting or a related field, you must have at least one year of supervisory experience as well.
- Those who are proactive are self-starters who are able to handle problems on their own without needing to be constantly supervised by others. Proactive people take initiative. Constantly looks for additional responsibilities while simultaneously soliciting and reacting to constructive criticism.