Full-Time Contingent Access Administrator – Hybrid – Cuartero
The Database Administrator is responsible for ensuring the integrity, security, and availability of a variety of databases (s). Disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and data monitoring are just a few of the responsibilities of this position. Policies and processes for guaranteeing the database’s security and integrity are administered, maintained, developed and put into action. A database management system (DBMS) product evaluation and recommendation will be the responsibility of the candidate. To maintain the greatest degree of system performance and availability as well as compliance with business objectives, performs database and software life-cycle tasks. The candidate will be responsible for administering SQL, Oracle, and MySQL databases and applications. Data is organized and formatted by the candidate in a way that makes it easy to query and store.
Job Title : Contingent Access Administrator – Hybrid
Location : Cuartero, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 66.28 per hour.
Company : Apple
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help with data conversion and upgrades. Liaise with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers to define and clarify requirements, as well as to expedite project task completion.
- Provides technical and operational database administration. Installs, maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to ensure the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases and big data warehouse database settings.
- Implements data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes; handles database performance and capacity concerns, as well as replication and other distributed data challenges.
- In this work, database resource standards are studied and specified. This section provides analysis and design services for both new and existing systems.
- Created tools for users by working with massive datasets and schemas. Performs database maintenance and upgrades as necessary. comes up with novel solutions to systemic issues
- Specifies the existing and future requirements of a database management system (DBMS). Analyzes a company’s structure and develops a database architecture for current and future application development.
- Using Microsoft SQL Server, you can make and manage databases, users, and storage. Specs for system configuration, training manuals, and other internal documents need to be managed.
- Helps enterprises build up big, distributed databases using Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL). App, data, and executive architecture are his work.
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring policies and processes aimed at preserving the integrity and security of the company’s database, For optimal database setup, performance and cost, optimizes database access and re-allocates/re-allocates resources.
- Utilizes expertise in the areas of physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery methods, and other related areas in order to address database performance difficulties, database capacity issues, replication issues, and other distributed data challenges.
- It is necessary that you have between two and five years of experience designing and administering Microsoft SQL database systems for this role. Both parties are required to have an equal level of work experience and education in their respective fields.
- Capability to effectively implement a data dictionary and database system. Working with credit union software is required, as is a history of success in the development of such applications.
- Customer service and solution ownership are important aspects of your work. a track record of meeting deadlines and setting priorities
- All parts of data management, such as designing and building files, getting information, and making standards and writing them down.