17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Content Specialist – Panipat
The Content Creator’s job is to write and post different kinds of content, like blogs, articles, e-books, and social media posts, on our company’s website. The Content Creator will also work with our Graphics lead to make marketing materials for our products. In the end, you will help us reach our target audience and keep in touch with our clients by giving them online information about our company, products, and services that is both useful and interesting.
Job Title : Content Specialist
Location : Panipat, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 21.1 per hour.
Company : Bread Financial Payments
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be the client’s brand’s public face and make sure that all projects are done in their style and voice. Keep the Creative Director and your Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations coworkers informed about your progress.
- e-mail has a wide readership. Constructing an e-newsletter that includes everything from headlines to content to advertisements to calls to action. You’ll be responsible for keeping tabs on and directing all marketing communications.
- Set up web pages according to brand guidelines and stakeholder input by using templates, components and modules. You are responsible for any content updates (copy, photos, video, tags, SEO information).
- Digital marketers and developers maintain the website and meet corporate needs. Online assignments must also be completed on schedule.
- A video script for the guru community that is simple to understand Premium items, such as e-books and handbooks, provide several benefits. marketing materials, such as e-newsletters and advertisements
- SEO may help with tiles, features, and descriptions, amongst other aspects of your website. Listings and keywords should be optimized to enhance income and customer satisfaction, respectively. Check our Seller Central to see whether your items are selling and being rated correctly.
- Expert content editing Style, grammar, and readability are all factors that should be considered while editing. Editing material to fit our marketing strategy Creating new material Articles to write
- Create two new blog articles, videos, or other content each week. Diverse brand marketing is ideal.
- Produce weekly newsletters using a template and guidelines that have been defined. Develop a deep understanding of the show’s content, marketing objectives, and production schedules and deadlines.
- In order to satisfy all of your post’s criteria, work closely with a copywriter. Every day, be on the lookout for new and better ways to connect with our consumers. As a team, deliver and explain information to clients.
- The target audience’s opinions may be gleaned via storytelling and the production of new ideas. Using social media and digital video platforms has become a necessity in today’s world. Having the ability to create relevant data.
- Self-motivated, capable of assessing and prioritizing tasks, Dedicated to the tiniest details With a keen eye for detail and the capacity to perceive the broad picture in the midst of the minutiae, having a can-do mentality and a willingness to take responsibility for one’s own success
- Hubspot knowledge is preferred but not required. Clear speech and writing Time management Smarts, Mandatory multitasking
- capable of generating practical ideas for management, A degree in marketing, English, journalism, or a closely related discipline is REQUIRED. Proven experience as a Content Writer/Creator or in a related job.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years. Bachelor’s degree in related field, proficiency in Adobe Suite and motion graphics editing tools Must display designs