18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Content Producer, Live Content – Al-Zaqāzīq
We are looking to hire a Digital Producer immediately to create digital initiatives (microsites, mobile apps, and decision and training tools) that will lead to better results. To aid the efforts of the Center, the Digital Producer will carry out a wide range of visual design duties, with the end goal of developing first-rate user experiences across all digital mediums. The ability to work well in a collaborative setting, as well as strong design skills, attention to detail, and innovative problem solving, are essential for this role.
Job Title : Content Producer, Live Content
Location : Al-Zaqāzīq, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.21 per hour.
Company : CBS News
Job Type : Full-Time
- Set project objectives and produce products in accordance with the project’s requirements and the demands of the client and the contract (on budget and on time).
- Monitor and manage project budgets and timetables, as well as track and manage deviations from project scope and schedule.
- Deliver regular status updates to the team that proactively identify risks and solutions pertaining to project development, money, and schedule.
- Collaborate with the development team and the art director to guarantee flawless design execution.
- Educate a slew of agency Producers and Associate Producers on how to handle client and interactive productions from start to finish.
- Take charge of digital content that attracts a sizable audience and creates revenue for your business.
- Maintain and maintain the site’s content using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Develop your product while keeping in mind the various screen sizes of users’ browsers, the capabilities of their mobile devices, and the tasks they will be performing while using your creation.
- Collect and manage any internal and external materials that can be used to implement the content strategy.
- Ability to clearly define project goals and objectives; scope digital projects of any size with precision.
- Be able to communicate and translate technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders effectively.
- You need to be someone who takes the initiative to get things done and can work with little oversight.
- Always be ready to make adjustments and respond quickly to new information as it becomes available in order to keep the project moving forward.
- able to work with creative teams in collaboration and with supervision to help realize concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a digital producer, user interface designer, visual designer, or equivalent.