Full-Time Content Marketing Director – Agoncillo
We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn new skills. When it comes to supporting our client’s digital campaigns across a variety of channels and devices (including display, video and mobile), the Digital Media Specialist is in charge of all aspects of the ad tech platform he or she is working on. Setting up campaigns, managing budgets, and optimizing campaigns are all part of this. Individuals that are analytical and data-driven in their problem-solving ability are essential for this position. Working closely with business development to discover, shape and drive operational changes as well as serving as a subject matter expert to internal and external teams on partner operations are additional critical tasks. This position requires a constant search for new methods to exchange knowledge and improve operational procedures.
Job Title : Content Marketing Director
Location : Agoncillo, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.37 per hour.
Company : LiveRamp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Initiate, plan, and carry out regular A/B test experiments. To help the digital team better prepare for the upcoming test, look for patterns and suggestions.
- Among other things, one must know how to read both fiction and nonfiction, as well as how to read a lot of different kinds of texts. This kind of training is usually only for people who have gone to college for four years. There are many ways to learn it, but it can also be taught.
- The Acquisition Manager may be used by advertising agencies, paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic.
- Validate that a website’s content is search engine optimized, easily accessible, and that all links operate (quality assurance). Using and analyzing internet data, you can determine the success of campaigns and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with the digital analytics team to provide reporting, analysis, and optimization suggestions for sponsored social campaigns; assure the continued validity and correctness of campaign data.
- The needs of both internal and external customers are met quickly. Communicates the organization’s objectives to the public, the media, and other organizations.
- Sponsored campaigns may be set up and managed on a number of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- It offers some direction. Workers are expected to do the bulk of their job independently of management. If you’re curious, you may see the final result.
- Analyzes responses and issues by analyzing digital assets. Works closely with IT and line of business professionals to address and resolve complex challenges. Identifies areas for improvement in both the project and the strategy.
- Customers can use call and conversion tracking to figure out what needs to be changed in the campaign. A Digital Marketing Manager should send reports to clients at least once every three months, or more often if they need to.
- In order to succeed in this profession, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to use technology.
- maintaining control of several projects simultaneously while also being able to set and achieve goals for each one
- Advertising via social media and other digital media, such as electronic displays, must be done by new hires in their first year of working there. This is a requirement for all new hires.
- Two years’ experience in digital marketing, internet/intranet website design or maintenance, or social media strategy, as well as business writing experience in a creative setting.
- Within the Communications Team, you’ll be well-liked by colleagues from various departments.