17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Construction Worker – Paradip
A Concrete Finisher is responsible for completing the following procedures in order to get the desired texture on concrete highways. Whether or whether a worker devotes all of his or her time to a single task is dictated by the project’s scope and how it is structured. Employees may stay with a company for a long period of time, while others may move about as projects progress, workloads fluctuate, or seasons change. Depending on the nature of the work.
Job Title : Construction Worker
Location : Paradip, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 23.41 per hour.
Company : Aiello Paint Co
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inspection and maintenance of machinery to ensure it is in good working order; monitoring of machinery activities to ensure their efficiency and safety; notification of machinery failures.
- Department tasks need heavy lifting and moving of huge goods as well as shoveling materials, picking up trash, and erecting signage.
- The Concrete Finisher’s job is to operate equipment and conduct manual labor tasks related to producing/finishing concrete areas and aiding with other Public Works projects.
- Concrete is compressed using a vibrating machine. Anchor bolts, steel plates, and other concrete fittings are placed in freshly poured concrete. This may be accomplished using a sponge rubber float or burlap.
- You could be given reports or work orders to complete. Once you’ve completed them, either pass them on or keep them as records.
- Checks the forms that hold the concrete for appropriate construction, then sets the forms that hold the concrete to the required pitch and depth and aligns them.
- There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, apparatus, and tools needed for this job. jackhammer concrete saw mallet concrete saw mallet concrete saw mallet shovel rake axe jackhammer mallet concrete saw mallet
- Establishing a smooth top surface on freshly poured concrete floors, walls, ceilings, or pathways. Hardening and sealing chemicals are used to cure the surface of concrete.
- Workers, government officials, the general public, and others may call or use two-way radio to get information and service.
- Repairs concrete surfaces by applying cementitious materials such as sand, cement, and other colors to the affected regions.
- Working shifts (days and nights) and long hours (70+ hours per week and nights) is required during the summer months.
- Ability to adhere to all safety standards and procedures; effectively communicate with coworkers and superiors to ensure tasks are done appropriately.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a high school graduation or GED, as well as two years of concrete or brickwork experience or training. Use any appropriate training and skills to accomplish the assignment.
- Assisting with a maximum of 150 pounds, he can lift 50 pounds and carry at least 30 pounds.
- It is necessary to possess communication abilities.