26 May 2023
Part-Time Construction Worker – Muri
In this position, you will be in charge of smoothing and polishing concrete highway road surfaces, which is what a Concrete Finisher is in charge of. In terms of the amount of time an employee spends on a single project, the scope and structure of the project are both important considerations. Working in a certain industry or branching out When a project evolves, or depending on workload or seasonality, workers may make the decision to specialize or expand out. Because of the nature of the job that they do
Job Title : Construction Worker
Location : Muri, Taraba, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.74 per hour.
Company : Express Employment Professionals
Job Type : Part-Time
- Repairs concrete surfaces by applying cementitious materials such as sand and other colors, as well as sand and cement.
- Vibratory machine used to squeeze concrete into smaller and smaller spaces Anchor bolts and steel plates are put into newly poured concrete before it is finished. A sponge rubber float or burlap may be used as a covering.
- Providing a smooth top surface on freshly poured concrete floors, walls, ceilings, or pathways. Hardening and sealing chemicals are used to cure the surface of concrete.
- There are a lot of different pieces of equipment, apparatus, and tools needed for this job. jackhammer concrete saw mallet concrete saw mallet concrete saw mallet shovel rake axe jackhammer mallet concrete saw mallet
- Heavy lifting, shoveling, picking up of trash, and placing of signage are all instances of physical work.
- Messages are sent and received by employees, government officials, the general public, and others, all via the use of telephones or two-way radios.
- Checks the forms that support the concrete for proper construction, then sets and aligns the forms that support the concrete to the specified pitch and depth.
- Regularly inspects and cleans equipment to keep it running efficiently and safely.
- Construction and finishing of concrete surfaces are among the tasks of the Concrete Finisher, who also assists with other Public Works projects.
- It’s possible that you’ll be sent reports or task orders to complete. After you’ve finished them, either give them to someone else or preserve them as records.
- Working shifts (days and nights) and long hours (70+ hours per week and nights) is required during the summer months.
- This position necessitates the ability to adhere to and communicate effectively with coworkers and managers in order to guarantee that tasks are done correctly.
- Moving at least 30 pounds and up to 150 pounds with others’ help
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required for this role.
- High school diploma or GED required; additionally, two (2) years previous experience and/or training involving concrete or brick work; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.