26 May 2023
Full-Time Construction Manager – Oman
It is our goal to hire an experienced Construction Manager who can support the Project Manager, who has overall responsibility for the project. As a Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of self-performing installation employees, subcontractors, and superintendents while they are involved in construction, installation, and in-service testing of all project-related systems. You’ll be in charge of managing the project team and subcontractors as they design, purchase, develop, and test all of the communication infrastructure connected with the project you’re in charge of.
Job Title : Construction Manager
Location : Oman, Oman, Oman
Salary : $ 52.49 per hour.
Company : Barone Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- responsible for organizing and providing feedback to utility companies who are providing services and infrastructure for the project, as well as regulating the project’s timing and costs. This is the responsibility of the project manager.
- Developing initial project-specific cost estimates and assuming primary responsibility for the budgetary management of the project’s many cost components are two of the most important responsibilities.
- Ensuring carriers keep their contractual promises while also monitoring tenant agreements and requirements to keep project costs under control.
- Organizing tenant work, attending meetings, managing issues, and providing ongoing feedback are all ways to help with project closure and punch list coordination.
- In conjunction with the Control Manager, responsible for validating the correctness of consultant invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders to ensure that all of these things are properly documented in the reporting system.
- Any build-to-suit contracts or spec houses, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, or other difficulties that may arise when managing a successful subdivision development should be communicated to your Sales Counselor on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining ties with government agencies and serving as the carrier’s point of contact in issues involving the federal, state, and local governments, including the city’s permitting and inspection requirements
- Make sure outsourced construction contractors adhere to safety, quality, timelines and budgets as well as efficiency and control in order to acquire the best possible results.
- Aimed at assisting the project’s many subcontractors, including all site and building crafts, in the identification and certification of their qualifications.
- It is essential to maintain that the carrier’s interests are reflected in the examination of proposal requests for modification as well as other contract material, such as extra instructions or additional requests for information.
- Working closely with the general contractor and project consultants to produce project timelines and budgets
- The ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications, as well as knowledge with construction contract papers, is a must for this position.
- Mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural building expertise in an industrial setting is required for this position
- Awareness of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is required. It’s your job as a Site Quality Control Manager to keep an eye on everything.
- know a lot about pre-design and pre-construction, the building systems and components that make up buildings, contract management, project delivery methods, team building, and client relationship building.