Full-Time Construction Asset Manager – Batuan
The Asset Manager’s job is to oversee the day-to-day operations and long-term plans for the company’s data centers and public cloud assets. The Asset Manager role is the primary point of responsibility for the lifecycle management of IT assets within the enterprise. Asset Portfolio management includes a wide range of responsibilities that include the formulation of policies, standards, procedures as well as systems that help the company achieve its business goals in terms of risk management and control. The Asset Manager will work with all departments involved in the acquisition, implementation, administration, and expenditure reporting of IT assets, and will employ integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Construction Asset Manager
Location : Batuan, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.29 per hour.
Company : Magnolia Pictures
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that exceptional service is delivered to the company’s present tenant relationships by taking the lead. When it comes to negotiating leases for high-profile tenants, a strong network of leasing agents, lawyers, and bankers may be quite beneficial.
- Verify and maintain the accuracy, completeness, and auditability of asset data, such as serial numbers or identifying tags, in a configuration management database (CMDB).
- With the help of the Public Works Department, top practices in infrastructure asset management are being spread across. As a result, asset management software must be properly trained before it can be put into service.
- In order to ensure the long-term viability of any asset, it is necessary to design and execute a strategic business strategy for it.
- Any asset’s life cycle, from purchase through disposal, as well as investor returns, should be thoroughly modelled. Assist in developing and implementing yearly budgets, strategic plans, and forecasts.
- Priority should be given to prepayable, balloon, and maturing loans, while consideration should be given to refinancing options for Business Development.
- Public and county authorities are informed on the progress of projects and initiatives. A number of infrastructure asset management boards and committees are accessible to county authorities’ participation.
- Create cash flow projections, look at and make recommendations for investor capital calls and distributions. Manage escrow and operating cash accounts to make sure they have enough money.
- Increase the efficiency and return on investment of underused or underutilized technology assets by making them more useful.
- Corporate hardware data should be monitored and evaluated throughout its lifecycle, from the time of purchase all the way until it is retired.
- For safety and efficiency reasons, employees must be able to grasp and communicate information in the English language.
- Expertise in contract management, purchasing, and other aspects of developing and implementing strategies.
- Teamwork and collaboration with coworkers, vendors, customers, and other cross-functional groups is a must .
- Work with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations, among other computer software packages. Must know Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as the internet.
- To be considered for this position, the candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, with at least one (1) year of supervisory or team lead experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the candidate with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the duties of the position