19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Concrete Finisher – Taal
The following tasks are performed by a Concrete Finisher to smooth and polish concrete highway road surfaces to specified textures. It is determined by the scope of the project and the way it is organized whether or not a worker spends all of his time on a single job. Some employees stick to a single area of the industry, while others switch jobs as the project proceeds or based on the amount of work or seasonality. Based on the kind of task they are doing.
Job Title : Concrete Finisher
Location : Taal, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.28 per hour.
Company : MSG ASSOCIATES, INC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Large things are lifted/moved; materials are shoveled; debris/litter is collected; signs are erected; and more are done as part of department tasks.
- In order to handle the information, you may either send it on or store it for your records.
- Concrete compression by vibrating Concrete fittings such as anchor bolts and steel plates are installed. Use a sponge rubber float or burlap for this.
- People who work in this job use a lot of different equipment, machinery, and tools for their work. These might include: dump truck, front-end loader, backhoe, tamping machine, cement mixer air compressor jackhammer concrete saw mallet shovel rake axe mechanic tools concrete tools concrete forms etc.
- Construction and finishing of concrete surfaces are among the tasks of the Concrete Finisher, who also assists with other Public Works projects.
- The process of leveling the top surface of newly poured concrete on floors, walls, ceilings, and walkways. Curing the surface of concrete by applying hardening and sealing agents.
- Equipment maintenance includes regular checks and cleaning, as well as monitoring the operation of the equipment to ensure its efficiency and safety.
- Communication is done by telephone and/or two-way radio; information is given out; messages are received, relayed, and responded to by workers, government officials, the general public, and others.
- To repair damaged concrete surfaces, a range of various kinds of cementitious materials are used.
- Verifies that the forms that support the concrete are constructed properly, then sets and aligns the forms to the specified pitch and depth.
- A high school graduation or GED is required for this employment, as is two years of experience or training in concrete or masonry. You may also apply any other relevant training and skills to complete the work.
- Summertime work shifts (days and nights) and lengthy hours (70+ hours a week) are needed.
- To ensure that duties are completed appropriately, this role requires the ability to adhere to and communicate effectively with colleagues and management.
- Moving at least 30 pounds and up to 150 pounds with others’ help
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.