26 May 2023
Full-Time Compensation & Equity Program Analyst – Rahim Yar Khan
At least five years’ experience as a Program Analyst is required. The Program Analyst will work directly with the Business Management Team, providing business management and process improvement assistance. For example, you may help with budgeting and reporting; aid with acquisitions; come up with creative solutions for difficult issues; assist with process modifications (continuous improvement); and facilitate communication both inside the company and with external stakeholders.
Job Title : Compensation & Equity Program Analyst
Location : Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 55.91 per hour.
Company : PowerMarket
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitor political shifts, terrorist threats, dynamics in the security sector, human rights situations, and administrative management challenges that may have an impact on the ability to carry out counter-terrorism assistance and/or capacity-building programs, and take appropriate action when necessary.
- A broad variety of evaluative and analytical methods and strategies, to amend ways or build new approaches to examine specific data and identifying and quantifying successes and progress were exhibited in this experience.
- Analyze and assess current management and program policies and procedures to identify any areas that need more direction.
- The structure of the organization, management policies and practices, and administrative operations, procedures, and mechanisms, as well as their efficiency and effectiveness, are evaluated using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies and systems.
- Standard operating procedures (SOP) and how-to documentation for specific activities, processes, and procedures should be made available.
- maintain a regular presence in the IT-related business management office and aid with the compilation of business-related papers that involve sophisticated financial data from several programs and initiatives.
- Keep up with legislative and policy changes that affect the government’s attitude and reactions to issues that are important to the country or region.
- Adjustment recommendations for programs that engage with the country in question directly or indirectly via third parties or multilateral organizations should be made.
- Conduct in-depth interviews and on-the-ground observations to determine if a country is politically safe while also keeping a look out for possible dangers.
- Organizational and management strategies, processes, and procedures for conducting a wide variety of long-term research and projects, as well as budgeting methods and techniques for creating evaluations and estimates of resource needs.
- Ability to know and understand the policy ramifications of a certain topic, initiative, or development within a specific geographic or functional specialized area.
- Complex projects, processes or problems of crucial relevance to a whole company are the focus of this person’s work experience.
- At least two years working in a BMO or PMO is required for consideration (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- Ability to develop communication between the foreign policy and intelligence sectors at all levels.
- DHS is required by law to utilize the E-Check System to verify the employment eligibility of all new employees, and the new hire is required to take active efforts to remedy any differences found by the system as a condition of continuing employment.