26 May 2023
Full-Time Compensation & Equity Program Analyst – Banhā
The Program Analyst is responsible for overseeing and managing complicated Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program efforts; accomplishing comprehensive client work goals; acting as a liaison with clients; coordinating operations; negotiating duties and addressing difficulties.
Job Title : Compensation & Equity Program Analyst
Location : Banhā, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 55.55 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check to see if a certain country is politically safe while also keeping an eye out for threats by interviewing people in-depth and looking at things on the ground.
- The structure of the organization, management policies and practices, and administrative operations, procedures, and mechanisms, as well as their efficiency and effectiveness, are evaluated using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies and systems.
- It is necessary to have a lot of expertise in the evaluation and evaluation of things in order to modify or come up with new techniques of assessing and measuring development.
- A standard operating procedure (SOP) is a document that outlines how to carry out a certain activity, operation, or procedure.
- Find out where clarity is required in present management and program standards.
- Maintain a close eye on issues affecting the country or region and maintain track of legislative and policy developments that might affect the government’s reaction and posture.
- IT business management office customer service assistance includes generating client briefings and reports that incorporate complex program/project financial data and other difficult contract, project, or business-related aspects.
- Political events, terrorist threats and security sector dynamics as well as human rights situations may have a significant impact on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building programs.
- Adjustment recommendations for programs that engage with the country in question directly or indirectly via third parties or multilateral organizations should be made.
- Long-term research projects requiring a significant investment of time and resources may be carried out using a wide variety of management and organizational strategies and processes, including ways for budgeting.
- E-Verify is a government-mandated system that validates employment eligibility for all new hires. Federal law mandates that new hires must take measures to correct any discrepancies in the system as a condition of continued employment.
- understanding of how a particular topic, initiative or development affects policy within the confines of one’s own geographic or functional speciality.
- A minimum of two years of experience assisting a PMO or BMO with a wide variety of tasks (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- A comprehensive understanding of how to design complicated projects and programs that are critical to the firm. Project and program objectives, goals, and deadlines are all included in this.
- The ability to establish connections across the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels in order to exchange vital information.