17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Commercial Escrow Officer – Baao
For our Financial Services Escrow Branch, we are now seeking for an Escrow Assistant. It is the responsibility of the escrow officer to ensure that all escrow files are prepared on time and that all information essential for escrow transactions is obtained.
Job Title : Commercial Escrow Officer
Location : Baao, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.15 per hour.
Company : Sotheby’s International Realty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Once you have a survey, contact the lender and acquire hazard insurance, input basic order information into an automated system, gather HOA information, and set closing dates, you are ready to move in.
- New clientele is critical to a company’s long-term viability.
- To resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, and lot splits, as well as tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcy litigation, boundary disputes, encroachments, and list pendants, management must work together.
- Customers and employees should be treated with dignity and respect, and businesses should strive to make a profit. These are some of the basic values that businesses should adhere to. These are all necessary.
- Protocols for closing require that you take care of any unfinished business. This package of papers has trust papers and contract wraps that cover every aspect of the transaction. This kind of escrow is harder to run because it needs more paperwork and more people to manage it.
- Assist the escrow officer with administrative tasks such as data entry, lender reconciliation, managing distribution of funds, money transfers, document preparation, transaction closure, client advice, and money handling.
- After getting the final OK from the lender, make sure that the final settlement statement is sent to all parties, including buyers, sellers, agents, lenders, and borrowers, before the closing.
- Escrow practices must be followed to ensure that the escrow folders and their contents are correctly filled and filed.
- This program may provide transaction information to authorized users and/or determine who is best suited to furnish and route the request.
- Examine the Seller/Buyer package to check whether any escrow instructions or paperwork has been preprinted and included.
- Escrow Assistants should enjoy a good challenge and be good at coming up with creative solutions to problems so that our clients and agents are happy.
- State licensure requirements, such as those for continuing education, must also be satisfied.
- Customer service abilities are just as important as the ability to reason and organize.
- A more advanced position. Extensive knowledge of the residential real estate escrow industry’s closing procedures. If an assessment is required, the capacity to execute it effectively.
- Being acquainted with new abilities and inquisitive about how technology might help you accomplish your work better.