26 May 2023
Full-Time Commercial Construction Tower Crane Operator – Wardha
The Crane Operator is in charge of rigging safety and the application of straps and other rigging to loads for crane or other material handling equipment transport. Crane operators are directed by him. Move supplies and goods throughout the factory with an overhead crane.
Job Title : Commercial Construction Tower Crane Operator
Location : Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 24.54 per hour.
Company : SEEK Careers/Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inspects crane for broken parts and notifies supervisor of any defects or problems. Maintains the cranes and lifting mechanism’s cleanliness and functionality.
- Understand and abide by all company, customer, and health/safety requirements, as well as any other regulations that may apply, such as restrictions on weight and size.
- With the help of riggers and truck drivers, communicate by radio or visual signals and other means to lift objects and other cargo.
- Understanding written and visual instructions and specifications, and the ability to utilize arithmetic to calculate weights and dimensions of wire and fittings are vital abilities.
- The person is able to operate in all weather conditions, and any concerns are swiftly notified. Under the direction of management, carries out various duties as delegated.
- Procure and check rigging, attach rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, inform crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack are all duties that must be completed.
- When the obligations of the Crane Operator are done, and the workload for the primary job above allows, he undertakes the duties of a Rigger.
- Examine the crane and cab, fill up inspection forms, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders by climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet).
- Rigger Operation Manual (must be on rigger at all times), referee whistle, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker are all essential tools for this job.
- Using the control panel, you can keep track of what’s going on and make changes to the process. Follow all safety rules and regulations while doing regular preventative maintenance.
- A pre-employment medical examination, followed by an annual physical examination, is required for this post in order to ensure the continual, needed level of physical health and capacity or fitness to carry out the obligations of the position’s functions.
- Prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a crane of a similar type) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more is required for this role.
- NCCCO or CIC certification is required. It’s necessary to have a current Department of Transportation medical card. Certification or permission is necessary from the Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager. The municipal government has required it (DC requires operators to be licensed). You must pass a practical test.
- It is required that you have at least 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery.
- The ability to ensure that safety and housekeeping regulations are followed, machine capacities aren’t exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are appropriately stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each workday is essential.