26 May 2023
Full-Time CNC MACHINIST (WA) – Hamirpur
Our company is in need of a machinist that can assist us maintain the quality of our products. Most vital is a cheerful outlook, as well as the desire and ability to assist with any duty that is given.
Job Title : CNC MACHINIST (WA)
Location : Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.61 per hour.
Company : William H Hunter Recruiting
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to meet the required number of component parts, perform sophisticated turning, drilling, milling, and tapping procedures
- Strict adherence to safety protocols, such as Lockout Tag-out, Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), is required (PPE)
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment in order to guarantee appropriate and safe operation.
- In addition to utilizing hand tools and precision measuring devices, a machinist is responsible for setting up and operating a range of manual and CNC machine equipment, as well as conducting traditional shop calculations relating to project dimensions, tooling, and feeds.
- In order to ensure the production of high-quality components, collaborate with programming engineering.
- Troubleshoot and resolve difficulties with tools, materials, software, equipment, and component requirements. Enhance the machine’s performance by finding and suggesting changes to the part’s specifications.
- Work is planned and organized in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
- Set up and run manual equipment such lathes, mills, drill presses, and grinders.
- Inspect the final items thoroughly to ensure they are free of faults and meet all applicable criteria.
- Analyze sample components, blueprints, drawings, and engineering data to identify the techniques and sequences of activities required to manufacture items, as well as the dimensions and tolerances of the products.
- The ability to take exact measurements using high-precision instrumentation (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- Previous experience as an Industrial Machinist with fundamental knowledge and understanding of machine technology, building, and operation of heavy industrial equipment and power/control devices, as well as familiarity with metal working qualities.
- Extensive experience with manual, semi-automatic, and automated tools and machinery, as well as programming (lathes, grinders etc.)
- A two-year associate’s degree in mechanical or automotive engineering, or at least two years of experience in a related field, is required.
- The ability to work in temperatures up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit during the height of summer is a must.