17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Cloud Solutions Architect – Remote – Malegaon
Interested in joining our team? We’d like to speak with you about the opportunity! This is a great opportunity for an experienced and accomplished Solution Architect who can serve as the technical lead on an agile team, including refining requirements, investigating choices, designing the solution, and evaluating the technical implementation against the design. This role demands self-motivation and knowledge, as well as the ability to learn a new business process, design a new product to apply the process, think outside the box, and adhere to security and confidentiality standards.
Job Title : Cloud Solutions Architect – Remote
Location : Malegaon, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 75.65 per hour.
Company : Deloitte
Job Type : Full-Time
- White papers, proposals, and briefings exhibiting the organization’s thought leadership and promoting marketing and commercial growth via consumer connection.
- Work with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects to develop product solution requirements (people, process, technology and information).
- Conduct complex R&D projects with the assistance of a team of researchers, data scientists, and data engineers from the design and development stage to the final evaluation stage.
- Conceive and implement innovative and creative solutions to fulfill your clients’ technology demands; independently plan and perform new research; and cooperate with individuals within and outside of companies.
- Maintaining data quality while capturing vast volumes of data at a reasonable cost is an important consideration. Support the development of capture strategies by assisting in the formulation and marketing of value propositions.
- Meets the IT needs of the client for architecture, such as the creation of specialized solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- To support the product vision and address present and future cross-functional architectural demands and interfaces, architects design architecture alongside other architects.
- Identifying and securing financing for future machine learning and artificial intelligence research projects should be a priority, and this may be done via partnerships with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Cloud-based solutions, system integration, and external interfaces may all be implemented in accordance with the client’s information technology architecture.
- While dealing with both functional and technical requirements, including the selection of software, your duties included doing business analysis and building solutions, as well as working with both.
- Essential skills include a thorough grasp of data modeling, data engineering features, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture. Convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neuronetworks (RNNs), gated recurrent units (GRUs), and Python analytics are all examples of supervised and unsupervised deep learning approaches.
- At least a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 12-15 years of relevant work experience are necessary for this job. Industry certifications will enhance the expertise of those with years of experience.
- In charge of a software portfolio’s technical planning and solution development, including generating software designs, coordinating vendor assessments, and justifying technical decisions.
- You must have at least ten years of IT experience, with at least five of those years spent in software development or application design and five in solution architecture, or an equal combination of education and experience in computer science.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to describe a broad variety of solution types including new system builds, legacy enhancements, build vs. buy analysis, integrating COTS software packages, SSO, and P2P systems.