26 May 2023
Part-Time Clinical Laboratory Technologist – Bilbays
We are looking for a lab technician. Technical competence in laboratory operations is provided by the Lab Technician. Chemical, biochemical, and bacteriological sampling/testing is performed. Maintaining professional qualifications and licenses, as well as keeping ahead of new regulatory and testing procedure changes, are all part of the job.
Job Title : Clinical Laboratory Technologist
Location : Bilbays, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.58 per hour.
Company : Antech Diagnostics
Job Type : Part-Time
- Participates in formal and informal assessment and presentation of outcomes, making suggestions as needed. Reports findings with minimum oversight
- Using defined competence and workstation operating criteria, assists with the training and orientation of new workers, students, and residents. Monitors and maintains supplies for the tasks for which the job is accountable; makes cost-effective use of materials and reagents.
- Make and analyze product blends to help with batch adjustments, root cause investigations, or evaluating new products. Use the latest analytical testing methods on materials that are raw, in process, or finished.
- Only a technologist supervises high-complexity testing, and the findings are evaluated by a supervisor or manager. Recognizes critical, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test results and follows up according to protocol.
- To name a few of the technician’s principal duties, there is buffer preparation and equipment maintenance as well as basic lab upkeep and inventory of common products.
- To safeguard oneself, co-workers, the environment, and the community.
- Chromatography column packing, cycle studies, stability studies, material manufacture, and analytical help are some of the potential new duties (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- Performing tasks such as preparing, weighing, and combusting samples, and then providing the findings to scientists working in the laboratory Provide assistance to the personnel of Regulatory Laboratories during the intense setup and spiking phases of laboratory investigations, as well as the following sample processing and analysis phases.
- Make sure that the product is moving through the lab work queue in a timely manner, and ensure that you are well aware with the lab scope and any related lab paperwork and processes.
- has the capacity to operate effectively both in collaboration with others and independently of others. Maintains the laboratory’s equipment and assists with a variety of other tasks as needed.
- Diploma from high school or GED, Completed at least twelve semester units in chemistry or bacteriology, One year of testing and analyzing in a laboratory
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience or equivalent education and experience. Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from a university
- Frequent need to reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, and taste or smell. Most of the time, the worker has to stand, walk, and sit. The worker must often carry or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Possessing the capacity to perform operations on 10- and 100-digit numbers, as well as two- and three-digit numbers. The capacity to do these processes using American currency, as well as units of weight, volume, and distance.
- This includes the ability to compare word and numeric sequences. Ability to write and talk clearly and concisely.