26 May 2023
Full-Time Client Desk Banker – Ondo
The Banker is in charge of ensuring that customers have a positive and memorable experience. You’ll be able to quickly discover appropriate solutions for clients and handle account maintenance while providing value-added services. This position involves a dedication to developing long-term client connections as well as discovering new business opportunities. Processing and verifying transactions, as well as account maintenance, will be part of your job as a banker. Ensure that customers’ requests and inquiries are promptly responded, as well as cross-sell bank goods and services, are just a few of the tasks.
Job Title : Client Desk Banker
Location : Ondo, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 20.22 per hour.
Company : East West Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performing a range of activities as assigned by the Branch or Department, including but not limited to: bank deposits/cash recovery, opening/closing the office and vault, report preparation, and any other job obligations that contribute to the department’s smooth operation.
- By selling directly to customers, you may assist the Bank’s overall sales efforts.
- You may learn more about the customer’s objectives by asking the right questions and listening to their responses.
- As needed, buy and sell money from the vault to keep teller drawer cash limitations under control.
- Monitor branch operations to verify that all rules and procedures are followed.
- Check the endorsement, obtain proper identification, and verify that the check is valid.
- Offering advice on how to enhance a client’s financial status or connecting them with the correct individuals.
- This person is responsible for making sure the bank’s assets are protected by properly identifying and tracking all of the bank’s clients, ensuring the privacy of their personal information, and performing daily checks and balances.
- Preparing for everyday contacts by maintaining a professional appearance and keeping a well-organized workspace.
- Handle all standard banking transactions for customers who come in person, through drive-up, night depository, mail, or online.
- A minimum of 12 to 18 months of customer interaction and sales experience is required, with banking experience preferred.
- Know the roles of retail divisions that directly affect your employment (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)
- Will learn to use the teller machine, calculator, keyboard, encoder, image capture/scanner, Oscar (ATM cards), SEI Trust System, Streamline, and Vertex.
- It is desirable that you have one year of retail or sales experience.
- The most important features of this position are customer relations, accuracy, speed, detail, flexibility, and judgement, as well as a pleasant, professional demeanor and the capacity to accomplish many tasks.