Full-Time Clerical Assistant – Tapaz
Among the many tasks performed by a File Clerk is the creation of various forms of papers, such as letters and invoices, statements, receipts, checks, and other similar items of paper. Processes various office items, such as form letters requesting supplies, requisition spreadsheets, flow charts and work papers, as well as envelopes and other mail pieces. Verifies information against existing records, publishes information to records or ledgers, and issues equipment. Customers are welcomed and assisted with general issues or complaints by answering the phone, directing calls to the appropriate person, or taking detailed and accurate messages.
Job Title : Clerical Assistant
Location : Tapaz, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20 per hour.
Company : Usher Law Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- keep precise and efficient records of one’s personal and business affairs.
- File Clerks need direct supervision since they are in charge of ensuring that all parts of file administration are handled appropriately and discreetly in accordance with company policy.
- Helping customers with a wide variety of issues, such as general complaints or concerns is part of the job.
- Prepares flow charts and updates them on a regular basis, creates spreadsheets and work papers, and does statistical analysis.
- Scan or enter in data from canceled checks, sales records, or invoices to specific data fields on your computer. The data may also be saved to disks and tapes for future use.
- does the clerical and typing work required to prepare various office documents, such as form letters and purchase orders. This individual also double-checks the envelopes that are sent out, as well.
- Determines a client’s income and the number of hours of care for which he or she is entitled, and then issues the appropriate documentation to that client so that their eligibility may be maintained as long as they need.
- To ensure that rules and procedures are up to date, it is important to monitor the progress of client applications. Identify and confirm the validity of a claim.
- It is important to make sure that all details in the report are correct and up-to-date before releasing any new equipment.
- Data should be compiled, sorted, and checked for correctness before it is submitted into the system. Find and fix data input problems or notify supervisors of their existence. Errors may be found by comparing the data with the originals or by entering it again in the verification format.
- It is necessary to be able to type on a computer keyboard in order to write vital documents such as reports, schedules, and more.
- Accounting, database administration, the internet, inventory management, spreadsheet and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems, are all required skills.
- Education and experience prerequisites include a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three months of relevant experience and/or training, or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
- As a manager, you must be able to deal with a broad diversity of personalities, appearances, and communication styles.
- Working under deadlines necessitates the capacity to work correctly and detail-oriented.