17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Child Life Specialist – Jalgaon
This role is in charge of keeping an eye on child care providers to ensure that they are following all applicable laws, regulations, and procedures. This job is also responsible for conducting monitoring visits and recommending to Team Leads the approval or denial of registration applications or renewals of child care homes and centers within the allocated counties and caseload.
Job Title : Child Life Specialist
Location : Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 20.85 per hour.
Company : State of Washington
Job Type : Part-Time
- Limited collaboration between owners, administrators, boards, and child care providers in a certain geographic region to ensure compliance with child care regulations.
- Recommends to the State whether new applications for child care providers should be approved or denied, as well as if present registration should be revoked.
- Social service workers and investigators work together to investigate and record allegations of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior.
- Informs and explains issues that require corrective action to child care providers, makes a proposal for suitable remedial action, and sets deadlines for fixes.
- Maintains data on child care registration in collaboration with the division and the information technology group.
- Make sure you have the appropriate flexibility to meet the demand for health and safety monitoring visits on weekends and at night, if necessary.
- By delivering training, answering questions, and providing child care-related materials, provides technical help to facility owners.
- Groups of children of various ages, compositions, and other aspects are co-planned with the center’s educational philosophy in mind.
- Child care providers are inspected and evaluated to verify that they are adhering to state and federal standards and laws.
- Creating an environment that fosters self-confidence, trust, and respect.
- Several abilities are necessary, including the ability to read general business periodicals and evaluate them, as well as to grasp technical processes and regulatory requirements.
- It is vital to be able to communicate effectively with groups of managers, customers, board members, and members of the general public, as well as to be able to answer to inquiries quickly and effectively.
- Experience working with low-income families and familiarity with the Child Care Resource and Referral Service are both highly desirable qualifications.
- Minimum of 36 credit hours post-baccalaureate work necessary. Four years of educational administration or teaching experience, or association with one.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.