This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Chief Operations Officer – Basirhat
Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the entire management of the firm with the goal of delivering value-added financial services to member/owners on a profitable, competitive and financially sound basis. CEO are tasked for overseeing operations, ensuring that they are run according to best practices, and presenting regular reports to the board of directors.
Job Title : Chief Operations Officer
Location : Basirhat, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 46.78 per hour.
Company : Waystone
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proactively manage the association’s controls, financial and operational performance, and direct lender authority and accountability (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Take on the role of a staff leader who is inspiring, accessible, and supportive. This will help you build a diverse, high-talent team for your company. Ensure that communication and decision-making are done with rigor, quality, clarity, and transparency. Departments should work together in a constructive and cooperative way.
- Assist in the creation and execution of the local operational policies and procedures and management systems, controls and standards required to successfully carry out the association’s goals.
- We must ensure that our business strategy is sturdy enough to provide maximum shareholder profit while adhering to our cooperative objectives.
- In charge of ensuring that employees are productive and that the organization’s goals are being reached while also cultivating an inclusive work environment.
- Keep the organization’s finances in order and keep up the good work they’ve done in the past. Following strategic planning, look at its structure, operations, policies, staffing, business model, and funding needs and make changes as needed. Strengthen and think outside the box about how technology can be used in all parts of the organization’s work. Maintain exceptional stewardship and hold yourself to very high standards to make sure that the organization’s work is done in a way that the public can trust.
- Assist in developing more effective and efficient ways of doing business as well as new ventures.
- Comprehends financial statements as a management tool and has past experience with operational budgets, among other qualifications.
- It’s important to make sure that all of the people who work for or with the company know what its values and goals are (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- It is essential that those in responsibility of reporting to the board of directors on all financial, operational, personnel, marketing, and other problems and activities do so in a timely and correct manner.
- Over-the-top managerial abilities in the areas of strategic organization growth, motivating talent, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal relations.
- Leadership and management skills, such as those related to employing, training, and developing people and collaborating with others to achieve a desired result.
- a proven ability to synthesize and prioritize information, as well as to act on it, he or she is able to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and fundraising, as well as the ability to interact effectively with a varied range of stakeholders from a variety of cultural backgrounds, are prerequisites for this position.
- It’s important to know the basics of managed care, such as how it works and how it works for people and the community.