18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer – SHP – Sapian
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the Executive Leadership Team and is in charge of the company’s accounting, information technology, customer service, and human resources divisions. This person must be a strategic business partner who is willing to get their hands dirty. The Chief Financial Officer is in charge of the company’s administrative, financial, and risk management activities, as well as the formulation of a financial and operational strategy.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer – SHP
Location : Sapian, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.94 per hour.
Company : CFO Search, Inc. Nationwide CFO And Finance Executive Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for the Cooperative’s subsidiary integration, including financial reporting consolidation.
- Experience in finance and accounting, preferably in the industrial sector, is required.
- The importance of accounting concepts should not be underestimated.
- It’s important to be a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done. who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative.
- Establishing a financial strategy and plan is critical.
- Maintain a long-term financial plan created in consultation with the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- The candidate must be able to communicate, manage, evaluate, and use technology.
- The income you earn is determined by the number of years you’ve worked.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, specifically Microsoft AX, are advantageous.
- You should be able to communicate with people in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- It is recommended to have a CPA designation.
- It is important to have prior mergers and acquisitions (M&A) expertise.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.
- Awareness of financial accounting systems and databases is necessary.