26 May 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer – SHP – Bidar
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the Executive Leadership Team and is in charge of the company’s accounting, information technology, customer service, and human resources divisions. This person must be a strategic business partner who is willing to get their hands dirty. The Chief Financial Officer is in charge of the company’s administrative, financial, and risk management activities, as well as the formulation of a financial and operational strategy.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer – SHP
Location : Bidar, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 54.36 per hour.
Company : Scion Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accounting ideas are extremely important and should not be overlooked.
- The development of a financial strategy and plan is crucial.
- Experience in direct financial and accounting, preferably in a manufacturing context, is preferred.
- To begin, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Excellent communication, management, analytical, and technology skills are needed.
- Your income is determined by the number of years you have worked in this position.
- The integration of the Cooperative’s subsidiaries, as well as the preparation of consolidated financial reporting, are your responsibilities.
- This position will demand a self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative, as well as someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Make a long-term financial plan with the advice and assistance of the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- You should be knowledgeable with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, notably Microsoft AX.
- Experience with financial accounting systems and databases is required.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.
- Communication skills, both oral and written, are exceptional.
- It is crucial to have experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- It’s desirable to have a CPA license.