18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Chief Financial Officer – Outsourcing – Gumel
The Chief Financial Officer is in charge of the department’s financial and other actions and goals. Accounting, reimbursement, and utilization review are common departmental responsibilities. The CEO is responsible for the Chief Financial Officer, who maintains business ties with the Division CFO, CEO, COO, and CNO. Management of all financial departments, resource allocation, and annual budget preparation are among the responsibilities.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer – Outsourcing
Location : Gumel, Jigawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 55.48 per hour.
Company : Job MobZ
Job Type : Part-Time
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, specifically Microsoft AX, are advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- It is critical to have a financial strategy and plan.
- Create a long-term financial plan with the support of the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- The fundamentals of accounting must be thoroughly understood.
- Direct financial and accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- This job requires a self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and collaborative, as well as a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things accomplished.
- Communication, management, analytical, and technological abilities are essential skills the job seeker should have.
- With the aid of other members of the accounting staff, the candidate should handle any banking relationships whenever required.
- In responsibility of consolidating the Cooperative’s subsidiaries and producing consolidated financial reports.
- Working knowledge of financial accounting systems and databases is necessary.
- Experience with successful mergers and acquisitions is required.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.
- A CPA certification is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing.