25 May 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer Non-Profit – Pusa
The CFO provides strategic direction and leadership to ensure financial performance, accuracy, and integrity for a variety of financing sources. The CFO provides strategic financial guidance to the DHS executive team in order to support DHS services.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer Non-Profit
Location : Pusa, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 55.91 per hour.
Company : US Cloud
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communication, management, analytical, and technology skills are all essential.
- Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, notably Microsoft AX, are useful abilities.
- It’s important to be a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done. who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative.
- The candidate should handle any banking relationships as needed with the help of other members of the accounting staff.
- An accounting or finance bachelor’s degree is required.
- Maintain a long-term financial plan created in consultation with the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- Responsible for integrating the Cooperative’s subsidiaries and providing consolidated financial reporting.
- Direct financial and accounting experience is preferred, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- It is critical to develop a financial strategy and plan.
- The fundamentals of accounting should be fully comprehended.
- You should be capable of communicating with others verbally, in writing, and over the phone.
- Having a strong understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management is essential
- Previous mergers and acquisitions experience is essential.
- It’s better if you have CPA certification.
- Financial accounting systems and databases must be understood.