25 May 2023
Part-Time Chief Financial Officer Non-Profit – Isabela City
This position is an important member of the agency’s senior leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO and having sufficient autonomy to carry out obligations using sound judgement. This role will oversee the activities of Revenue Management, Contracts, Facilities Management, and Community Relations, in addition to providing leadership to the agency’s strategic initiatives.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer Non-Profit
Location : Isabela City, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 56.08 per hour.
Company : Cafaro
Job Type : Part-Time
- Communication, management, analytic, and technological abilities are all required.
- Any banking arrangements should be managed in collaboration with other members of the accounting team whenever possible.
- The creation of a financial strategy and plan is essential.
- Responsible for the Cooperative’s subsidiary integration, including financial reporting consolidation.
- You should be experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, including Microsoft AX.
- Direct financial and accounting experience, ideally in the manufacturing industry is required.
- It’s important to be a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done. who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Accounting principles should be fully appreciated.
- With the Finance Committee and the CEO’s involvement, develop a long-term financial plan.
- A working grasp of financial accounting systems and databases is necessary.
- You should be capable of communicating with others verbally, in writing, and over the phone.
- It is vital to have prior mergers and acquisitions experience.
- A CPA certification is preferable.
- To be strong understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management person is necessary.