18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer – Multi-Location Industrial Services – San Jose del Monte
Tracking cash flow, planning, and assessing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses, and providing strategic direction are all responsibilities of the CFO.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer – Multi-Location Industrial Services
Location : San Jose del Monte, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.34 per hour.
Company : State of New Mexico
Job Type : Full-Time
- In charge of merging the Cooperative’s subsidiaries, as well as creating consolidated financial reports.
- Direct financial and accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- You must be able to work with Microsoft Office and ERP systems, particularly Microsoft AX.
- It is necessary to develop a financial strategy and plan.
- If necessary, the candidate should control any banking relationships with the assist of other accounting staff members.
- Being a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done is essential. who is adaptable, motivated, and works well with others.
- Maintain a long-term financial plan developed in collaboration with the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- The fundamentals of accounting should be fully comprehended.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required to work in this field.
- It is critical to be able to communicate, manage, appraise, and apply technology.
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication abilities.
- The applicants should be familiar with (IT) information technology, shipping, and facility management.
- It is necessary to have experience with financial accounting systems and databases.
- Successful mergers and acquisitions experience is necessary.
- A CPA certification is preferable.