25 May 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administrative Officer – Doha
Implement a new accounting system and keep it up to date. Conduct or organize audits of corporate accounts and financial transactions to guarantee adherence to state and federal regulations.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administrative Officer
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 56.17 per hour.
Company : BSG Team Ventures
Job Type : Full-Time
- Developing a financial strategy and plan is essential.
- In charge of subsidiary integration as well as consolidated financial reporting for the Cooperative.
- The applicant should have the ability to communicate, manage, appraise, and use technology.
- With the assistance of other members of the accounting staff, the candidate should handle any banking relationships that arise.
- Accounting principles must be comprehended in their entirety.
- A self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative, as well as someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things done, will be required for this role.
- Maintain a long-term financial plan created in consultation with the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- Working in this sector requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, particularly Microsoft AX, are beneficial.
- Having direct financial and accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Communication abilities are great in the areas of interpersonal, oral, and written communication.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is a must.
- Financial accounting and database systems are vital to have understanding of.
- It is actually recommended that you obtain a CPA certification.
- The ideal applicant will have extensive knowledge in (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.