This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Chief Financial Officer/CFO – Dumalag
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the Executive Leadership Team and is in charge of the company’s accounting, information technology, customer service, and human resources divisions. This person must be a strategic business partner who is willing to get their hands dirty. The Chief Financial Officer is in charge of the company’s administrative, financial, and risk management activities, as well as the formulation of a financial and operational strategy.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer/CFO
Location : Dumalag, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 57.72 per hour.
Company : BREC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Being a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done is essential. who is adaptable, motivated, and works well with others.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, specifically Microsoft AX, are advantageous.
- The importance of accounting concepts should not be underestimated.
- Responsible for integrating the Cooperative’s subsidiaries and providing consolidated financial reporting.
- It is critical to develop a financial strategy and plan.
- With the help of other members of the accounting team, maintain all banking relationships as needed.
- Direct financial and accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- An accounting or finance bachelor’s degree is required.
- Communication, management, analytical, and technological abilities are essential skills the job seeker should have.
- Adopt a long-term financial strategy that was formed with the Finance Committee and the CEO’s input.
- It’s a good idea to have a CPA qualification.
- It is essential to have a basic understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.
- Successful mergers and acquisitions experience is necessary.
- Financial accounting systems and databases should be familiarized with.
- Communication skills, both oral and written, are exceptional.