25 May 2023
Full-Time Chief Executive Officer – Uyo
Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the entire management of the firm with the goal of delivering value-added financial services to members/owners on a profitable, competitive and financially sound basis. The CEO is responsible for implementing management controls, reporting to the board of directors, and leading the company’s operational units in a way that is compatible with good corporate governance and safe and sound business practices.
Job Title : Chief Executive Officer
Location : Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
Salary : $ 44.84 per hour.
Company : Covera Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- In charge of overseeing staff productivity and creating a highly inclusive culture to ensure that team members flourish and that corporate objectives are reached.
- Direct lender: You will be responsible for keeping an eye on the association’s controls, financial and operational results (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Achieve operational efficiency by creating and executing operating procedures and programs at the local level as well as managing them via management systems and controls.
- Bring your creativity and innovative thinking to bear on developing new and improved ways of working and new initiatives.
- Having previous expertise with operational budgets is required in addition to being able to comprehend and apply financial data as a management tool.
- Communication that is engaging, ensuring that the association’s beliefs and goals are conveyed effectively to all stakeholders (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Ensure that the organization’s culture attracts, maintains, and inspires a diverse and highly competent workforce by serving as an inspirational, approachable, and supportive staff leader. Ensure that communication and decision-making are characterized by rigor, high quality, clarity, and transparency. Encourage positive and collaborative communication across departments. Promote the use of technology in the workplace.
- The board of directors must be informed of all financial, operational, personnel, and marketing issues and activities in a timely and accurate way.
- Financial results should be coordinated with our cooperative values so that the company strategy is strong and provides the most value for shareholders, as well.
- Provide financial security for and preserve the company’s reputation for tight control over finances. After completing the strategic planning process, evaluate the organization’s structure, operations, policies, employees, business model, and financial requirements and make the required modifications. Consolidate and expand on how the firm uses technology across all aspects of its operations. Stewardship and high standards must be maintained to defend the company and the public’s trust.
- Among the management skills that are above average are strategic corporate growth, talent acquisition and development, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills, to name a few.
- Extensive marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience are necessary as well as the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Management and leadership skills, such as staffing, orientation, coaching, performance evaluations, training, and development, as well as the ability to get things done through other people.
- Detailed understanding of managed care principles, such as delivery system structure, financial considerations, program formulation, utilization management, network management, quality improvement, and consumer/community roles and responsibilities.
- The ability to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously, from strategic to administrative, with a proven ability to synthesize, prioritize, and act is an asset.