26 May 2023
Part-Time Chief Development Officer – Asansol
The Chief Executive Officer is in charge of ensuring that the organization is mission-driven, economically accountable, and provides efficient and high-quality services. The Chief Executive Officer serves as a liaison between the Board of Directors and the employees, as well as the Board of Directors and outside organizations.
Job Title : Chief Development Officer
Location : Asansol, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 44.48 per hour.
Company : NADAP
Job Type : Part-Time
- In order to ensure the company’s financial viability and retain its reputation for lean and efficient financial management. Following strategic planning, review the organization’s structure, operations, policies, staff, business model, and financial needs and make necessary changes. In all areas of the organization’s activities, improve and use technology in an innovative way. Assure outstanding stewardship and strict adherence to standards in order to protect the operations of the business and public confidence.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the association’s controls, financial and operational performance are being closely monitored on a regular basis (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- To assist in the development of productive and efficient work methods, as well as new initiatives, by making recommendations and offering solutions.
- Involved communication: Making sure that the values and goals of the organization are clearly communicated to all of its members and stakeholders (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Ensures that workers are productive and that the organization’s objectives are met, while also developing an inclusive work environment for all employees.
- Understanding and utilizing financial statements as a management tool, as well as having previous operational budget tasks
- It is essential that those in responsibility of reporting to the board of directors on all financial, operational, personnel, marketing, and other problems and activities do so in a timely and correct manner.
- Set up local procedures and programs, and use them in conjunction with management controls and standards to develop and implement the organization’s operations.
- Coordinate with our cooperative values to manage financial outcomes, making sure that the company strategy is solid and provides the maximum value for shareholders.
- The company’s culture must have a leader that is both inspirational and approachable in order to attract, retain, and inspire a diverse and highly talented team. All communications and decisions should be rigorous, high quality, clear and available to the public. Openly and constructively communicate with each other. Workplace technology should be more accessible to workers.
- An in-depth grasp of managed care concepts, including delivery system structure and financial difficulties as well as program creation and utilization management as well as network management and quality improvement.
- Marketing, public relations, and fundraising expertise required, as well as the ability to engage a diverse group of people and cultures.
- Extensive management and leadership experience that includes the ability to effectively manage and lead people in a variety of capacities.
- Among the management skills that are above average are strategic corporate growth, talent acquisition and development, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills, to name a few.
- Evidence of a demonstrable ability to assess, prioritize, and take action on a broad variety of challenges, ranging from the strategic to the administrative in nature