Full-Time Chemical Engineers – San Quintin
The Chemical Engineer is expected to work with the Engineering Leader and project teams to define and implement the most effective chemical process technology, providing technical solutions and process engineering expertise, on capital projects, technology implementation projects, productivity, quality, and cost improvement projects. The chemical process requires technology adoption, capacity improvements, technical developments, cost and energy efficiency gains, sound production practises, and adherence to Process Safety requirements. This role also involves working with Project Managers to guarantee that the project team’s cost and timeline objectives are accomplished.
Job Title : Chemical Engineers
Location : San Quintin, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 36.62 per hour.
Company : Nesco Resource
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct tests to evaluate the outcomes of colour formulation and processing.
- Make recommendations for improving existing equipment in order to increase product quality or operational safety.
- Be a positive influence and example to others in the workplace.
- Assist in the administration of plant operations.
- Any safety concerns should be came to the notice of the management.
- Monitor production history on a regular basis in order to recommend improvements in efficiency, quality, and waste reduction.
- Diagnose and design solutions to long-term or recurring challenges with the support of other technical resources or on your own.
- From a variety of options, selecting the most successful ways and methods.
- All safety precautions must be backed up and carried out.
- Real-time assistance with technological challenges for operations staff.
- Pcb experience.
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, or Biochemical Engineering bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Knowledge of appropriate scientific technique and experimental design must be demonstrated.
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked with electrochemistry or metal plating before.
- Knowledge of handling and dilution of strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemicals.