18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Chemical Engineer – Night Shift – Junagadh
Act safely and support and adhere to all safety programmes. In terms of equipment demands and adjustments, technological advancements, and process optimization, provide technical leadership to production. A Chemical Engineer may be expected to manage a number of projects linked to his or her responsibilities.
Job Title : Chemical Engineer – Night Shift
Location : Junagadh, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 37.16 per hour.
Company : Baker Hughes
Job Type : Part-Time
- Color schemes are put to the test, as are colour compositions and approaches.
- Review production history on a regular basis to make suggestions for increasing efficiency, quality, and reducing waste.
- Troubleshoot and design solutions to long-term or persistent problems with the help of other technical resources, or on your own.
- Assist in the administration of plant operations.
- Management should be notified of any safety concerns.
- Assist operations staff with real-time technical assistance.
- All safety precautions should be backed up and put in place.
- Be a positive role model for others in the workplace.
- Make suggestions for improvements to existing equipment to improve product quality or operational safety.
- Choosing the most effective ways and approaches from a variety of options.
- It must be demonstrated that you comprehend scientific technique and experimental design in depth.
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked on printed circuit boards before.
- Knowledge of handling and dilution of strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemicals.
- You’ll have an edge if you’ve ever worked with electrochemistry or metal plating.
- Required: a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering.