Full-Time Channel Marketing Manager – Qatar
We’re looking for someone to oversee our direct response advertising campaign as an Advertising Manager. Work with a group of consultants and strategists to maximize investment returns while reporting directly to the Director. Ad content, landing sites, and scripts for surrogates will all be part of your responsibilities as a digital advertising manager, as will campaign planning and execution. Develop and implement testing and optimization strategies in conjunction with Email and Creative Directors and the Director of Video as well as use learnings from these efforts across all fundraising channels.
Job Title : Channel Marketing Manager
Location : Qatar, Qatar, Qatar
Salary : $ 27.59 per hour.
Company : Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Strategize, write, edit, and distribute media and advertisements while supervising their creation to fulfill goals.
- Timelines, strategic briefs, media strategies, ad creation, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment are all aspects of advertising campaign management.
- Manage reporting of program metrics with media and research agencies, ensuring tracking is in place prior to launch to effectively capture results related to objectives and ad effectiveness; providing analysis with insights/learning for senior management
- To achieve objectives, discuss with customers on the best advertising tactics, methodologies, and performance metrics.
- It’s your job to provide a variety of marketing materials and assets for your employer.
- Maintain relationships with advertising and media companies, ensuring that work is completed according to schedule and that resources are properly used.
- Developing and implementing company and business area marketing campaigns from brief to execution will fall to you alone.
- Developing a paid media plan for numerous channels and applying that strategy in a marketing campaign (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve the success of your paid advertising expenditures (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- You should have a strong presence in both native and display advertising. In addition to managing headlines and landing sites, scheduling and testing are also part of this role.
- Deep understanding of current best practices in digital marketing, as well as a desire to explore new trends and possibilities to help clients achieve their goals.
- Applicants must have strong analytical and mathematical skills, a drive to analyze metrics, and the ability to transform findings into actionable initiatives. They must also be able to use data to improve their daily performance.
- Many of the following areas are very well-versed: Companies that collaborate with us include Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV.
- Successful internet marketing campaigns and experiments have a track record of owning campaign outcomes and adapting techniques to meet goals and budgets.
- At least three years of digital advertising campaign experience is essential.