17 Mar 2023
Full-Time CFO – Chief Financial Officer – Lagos
The CFO is in charge of the facility’s overall financial operations and is accountable for all elements of day-to-day fiscal management. Maintain or implement cost-cutting methods, such as vendor contract management and procurement controls.
Job Title : CFO – Chief Financial Officer
Location : Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 57.08 per hour.
Company : NorthPoint Search Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for integrating the Cooperative’s subsidiaries and providing consolidated financial reporting.
- Experience in direct financial and accounting, preferably in a manufacturing context, is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is needed to start your career.
- The candidate must be able to communicate, manage, evaluate, and use technology.
- Sustain a long-term financial strategy developed with input from the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- The formation of a financial strategy and plan is important.
- The principles of accounting are critical and should not be disregarded.
- You should be experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, including Microsoft AX.
- The candidate should handle any banking relationships that develop with the support of other members of the accounting department.
- This position will demand a self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative, as well as someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- If you’re a Certified Public Accountant, that’s ideal.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication abilities must be excellent.
- It is required to have a working knowledge of financial accounting systems and databases.
- It is important to have prior mergers and acquisitions (M&A) expertise.
- It’s important to have a strong understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.