17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Certified Lifeguard – Kannauj
Lifeguards are responsible for the monitoring and safety of pool users and spectators by teaching and encouraging safe leisure practices and attitudes, as well as enforcing safety laws and reacting to crises in a timely way. Individuals must be able to operate alone as well as part of a larger staff team. This work necessitates the ability to interact with the public in a range of scenarios in a polite and respectful manner. Special events, nights, weekends, and split hours may be needed of lifeguards.
Job Title : Certified Lifeguard
Location : Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 15.64 per hour.
Company : Equinox
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to be ready for the next summer season, pool maintenance staff cleans and positions all pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, as well as washing and sanitizing bathhouses, fences, and flowerbeds.
- Participates in the chemical monitoring of the pool and the upkeep of the pool and surrounding deck areas, including the pool house and gutters.
- Responds to member and visitor enquiries in a polite way, provides information within the scope of the assignment, and resolves concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- The pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains need to be cleaned. You should take charge of this.
- The job of a pool safety manager is to make sure that all policies, rules, and laws pertaining to pool safety are adhered to and obeyed.
- Assist in maintaining a variety of accident reports and possess the necessary reading, writing, comprehension, and communication skills in English to do the work.
- Keeps a watch on members and guests while they are in the pool area and ensures that they obey all of the Club’s safety rules and regulations.
- To provide aquatic services for the club, such as offering swim lessons, supervising group swim activities, and aiding with other aquatic program activities.
- They perform tasks like as preventing accidents and ensuring the safety of the water in addition to being lifeguards.
- Make sure to keep an eye out for any infractions of the pool’s rules and regulations while teaching youngsters to swim or spending time with their families.
- Professional rescuers must have current American Red Cross CPR, Community First Aid, and Lifeguard training.
- It is important to have at least three months of experience as a lifeguard.
- Having the ability to build and sustain excellent working connections with co-workers, departments, and members of the public.
- High school graduation or GED is necessary for employment in this position.
- Ability to work with people of all ages, including those with impairments.