26 May 2023
Full-Time CAPTAIN, CATERING SENIOR – Purulia
The Scheduling Coordinator has a unique position in that he or she has direct contact with customers and service providers. The ideal applicant will be very organized and detail-oriented, as well as possess strong analytical and problem-solving talents. The ideal applicant will be customer service-oriented, responsible, timely, and driven to work autonomously in order to achieve or exceed the expectations of clients. It is necessary to have excellent verbal and writing communication abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Title : CAPTAIN, CATERING SENIOR
Location : Purulia, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 18.05 per hour.
Company : Rockaway Home Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine the timeline to see how changes affect it, then provide ideas for how to work around those consequences.
- Any abnormalities in field crew performance must be reported to their supervisors in order to guarantee that there is enough work for them to finish.
- As circumstances change over the day, real-time scheduling modifications may be made for crew members.
- Use appropriate language when you get a phone call or an email, and don’t be rude about it. To follow up on assignments, manage cancellations or inquiries, or reschedule services for clients are all outbound tasks for clients and interpreters.
- Compile management reports based on field performance data, such as productivity, utilization, overtime, travel time, and other key resources.
- Track new recruits in the field with operations and HR to provide sufficient visibility and documentation for future team members.
- Prepare a list of duties that may be delegated to personnel on-site, such as transportation, emergency response, and renting equipment.
- Through the use of electronic methods of communication like email and text messaging and others throughout the day, effective routing of service providers and other resources may be made possible.”
- Achieves relevant information and makes it easily accessible to the physician; this information includes office, OR, and PAT records; labs, blood tests, and imaging; and new patient letters, among other things..
- Work under the supervision of the Manager and the Lead Scheduler to do frequent spot checks on other schedulers.
- The ability to manage and handle client requirements, as well as the ability to function in a professional office setting, are both critical.
- According to their evaluations, the individual possesses the physical, psychological, educational, and safety skills necessary to provide care for others.
- Having the ability to adapt rapidly and effectively to new technologies and organizations, as well as the capacity to flourish in a high-pressure, high-speed workplace.
- avoid schedule issues and alleviate the logistical burden that is imposed on field staff, consider improvising and inventing methods.
- Very good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of individuals from the hospital’s management to its employees to its doctors.