18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Campus Undergraduate – Tayum
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for the fundamentals of material handling in a production setting, including receiving, storing, and issuing goods. The Inventory Clerk is also responsible for performing basic shipping and receiving activities, in addition to those linked to the issuance of commodities. This position will have frequent contact with the shop and assembly staff and will help to minimize production delays.
Job Title : Campus Undergraduate
Location : Tayum, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.7 per hour.
Company : Publishers Clearing House
Job Type : Full-Time
- Carry out physical inventory counts, including cycle counts, and report any discrepancies or unusual fluctuations in stock.
- Using the ticket system and/or email, report any problems encountered during assembly or troubleshooting to the supervisor and the necessary employees.
- Make sure to count your desks at regular intervals.
- Responsible for following all applicable laws, rules, and guidelines pertaining to food safety, such as the current SQF code, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), and associated precautions.
- Follow precise work instructions and best practices to accomplish daily job tasks safely and accurately, and to record indirect time in a timely way.
- Create and always uphold a commitment to first-rate customer service for both internal and external clients.
- Responsible for following and maintaining processes as well as assisting in the creation of processes which may not have yet been documented.
- Keep the tool room under control, provide tools and supplies to production workers, return unused items to their designated storage area, and keep the office and all other corporate property in pristine condition.
- Help out with a wide range of warehouse tasks, from sweeping floors to putting away tools.
- Maintain regular inventory cycle counts of the Tool Room’s stock.
- Familiarity with a variety of measurement tools including rulers, calipers, and tape measures.
- Problem solving skills are necessary, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience: 1-2 years equivalent experience as an Inventory Clerk in a fast paced manufacturing setting.
- The optimal action to take can be determined by weighing the costs and benefits of each option.
- Ability to effectively convey information to others through conversation.