19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Business Intelligence Analyst – Ilesha
Assist internal (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Support) and worldwide colleagues in expanding existing data analytics. Identifying business trends, opportunities, and possible process and reporting efficiencies to enable business choices aligned with strategic objectives.
Job Title : Business Intelligence Analyst
Location : Ilesha, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 68.47 per hour.
Company : Edward Jones
Job Type : Full-Time
- Recognize the link between analysis and business impact, as well as general business aspects and trends.
- Extract data that will be processed, combined, and analyzed to produce reports, graphs, dashboards, and other outputs for internal and external audiences to disclose performance businesses and goods
- Contact internal developers to verify that proprietary data structures are properly built and maintained so that Qlik Sense may benefit from them.
- When compiling and disseminating reports, adhere to the data governance and reporting guidelines that have been implemented throughout the company.
- Rapid fire business intelligence systems and in-memory analytics should be developed and supported in order to accelerate data delivery for business decision making while also providing flexibility and agility to business users.
- Establish and assess product requirements in conjunction with the development team in order to meet business objectives.
- Make new apps and utilities by integrating third-party programs that are both hosted and premise-based.
- In order to support end-users of analytics, new users should be set up on analytic platforms, and frequent training seminars and prototype sessions should be held.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create solutions that are prioritized and impactful depending on the needs of the project.
- Effective communication and delivery of ideas are crucial at every level of a company.
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and the Windows operating system are required skills.
- Past experience has shown the capacity to manage a number of projects at once as well as the adaptability to changing company requirements while maintaining deadlines and satisfying quality standards.
- In order to be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable in a variety of facets of data management.
- Have expertise documenting non-functional needs, understanding non-technical requirements, designing architectures and cost estimations as well as developing technical solutions to proposals.
- Candidates should have a thorough grasp of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science, in addition to a keen interest in these topics.