18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Building Concierge – Carmen
A Concierge is the first point of contact for every resident. In a home setting, you will be expected to provide excellent customer service at all times.
Job Title : Building Concierge
Location : Carmen, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.49 per hour.
Company : Catapult Healthcare.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Visitors, vendors, and job hopefuls are all welcome at the facility. Everyone is part of the family. Inform visitors of their intended destination based on their industry.
- Getting faxes, mail, messages, and packages to residents and letting them know about them. Help people send faxes, mail, packages, and messages.
- Serve as an interface between residents and the service staff for routine as well as emergency repair requests, and assist with the follow-up process after routine requests have been met. The sooner you call for aid in an emergency situation, the better.
- It’s vital to get along with coworkers since they shape how tourists see you.
- Accept allowed guests and merchants; reply to resident queries and requests; and store and deliver products.
- If businesses fail to keep up with changes in the business environment, many services and future events may be out of date. A calendar of eating, theater, and other activities is provided to residents.
- Aims and runs social and recreational programs for the people who live in the building, like movie nights, game nights, and other social events.
- Conduct regular inspections of all facilities and common places in the community and work with the service team or other Associates to ensure that they are all well-maintained to maintain a high quality of community curb appeal.
- A team of investigators checks into any unusual activity and monitors security cameras, door alarms, fire alarms, and other safety devices to make sure that people and property are secure.
- Prevents accidents, preserves equipment, and implements safe work practices to keep the workplace safe.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have at least one year of experience in the hospitality, administrative, or marketing sectors.
- While working with people, it is important to be able to follow instructions and have fun while doing so.
- All of the above things are done in a way that is consistent with well-known rules and regulations.
- Having a solid understanding of the resort’s operations and business processes is essential for this position.
- Your skills in Microsoft Office and customer service are required when applying for this job.