Full-Time Budget Financial Analyst – Bucay
The Budget Analyst is responsible for preparing and analyzing the budget in advance. Operational budgets are examined; statistical data and reports on budgetary operations are compiled; legislative appropriation proposals are reworked, as well as other needed reports. Advising and assisting with budgeting concerns for the department’s workforce. A wide range of software programs are used by the Budget Analyst in the course of his or her duties. These include Excel, Access, Word, HHSAS, CAPPS, and ABEST, among others. While working under the Budget Manager’s supervision, budget analysts have a lot of leeway in their decision-making.
Job Title : Budget Financial Analyst
Location : Bucay, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.86 per hour.
Company : NYC Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- For a short or long-term assignment, the incumbent must integrate into a department operating team and develop rapport, as well as set analytical criteria to consistently and efficiently monitor performance. It is necessary to be able to set up and stick to deadlines.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information on assigned program areas, coordinating with stakeholders as required to produce accurate and timely replies.
- Assumes extra responsibilities and duties that are not explicitly stated in the job description, but which fit within the broad occupational category and responsibility level generally associated with the employee’s class of work
- To ensure that all grant applications for the Agency are properly processed, this division works closely with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Office of Finance on a number of operational and budgetary concerns.
- Income and spending trends are analyzed using a projected budget and budgeted amounts, as well as identifying potential revenue and expenditure management issues.
- Budget research and analysis, as well as forecasting of future resources, are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Customers and workers are routinely involved in the decision-making process for concerns ranging from the allocation of resources to the quality of the services they get.
- Assembles budget data from several departments and recommends appropriate budget levels for those departments in a suggested budget plan.
- Manages the preparation of the City’s operational, performance, Capital Improvement Program (CIP), and other budgets; manages the annual budget development and review processes; establishes and monitors budget development standards, policies, and calendars; and publishes the final approved City budget.
- Intermediary between the Vice President and Secretary’s Office of Budget and the department’s financial matters. Assist with the development of the budget story for the department.
- A professional management background with at least four (4) years of experience designing, managing, and administering a diverse operational budget is also required.
- Having a master’s degree from a college or university that is recognized by the accrediting body is required for this job.
- The capacity to work with massive datasets and the utilization of software solutions and business intelligence tools that are integrated.
- Expertise in budgeting at the project level, allocating resources wisely, and preparing annual financial reports in a large business are all desirable.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable position; excellent organizational and people skills; good communication and writing skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated and able to handle many duties at one time; good managerial skills and able to work and develop others as a team; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher), graphics/desktop and Internet software knowledge helpful.