26 May 2023
Full-Time Broadcast Video Editor, Media – Damanhūr
A highly motivated and imaginative Video Editor is wanted to join our growing company. To supplement our in-house media production staff, we are on the lookout for a creative storyteller.
Job Title : Broadcast Video Editor, Media
Location : Damanhūr, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.53 per hour.
Company : Rockstar Games
Job Type : Full-Time
- To create high-quality digital media that informs our viewers, we edit a selection of content in conjunction with Product Management and the Marketing Department.
- The projects include a wide range of genres and formats, from corporate identity films to product explainers and promotions to digital channel commercials and video testimonials from satisfied customers to in-depth documentaries on the companies themselves.
- There may be times when support is needed for field production, photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Projects may include support for virtual and streaming, and corporate communications.
- Color correct and grade video material with vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors.
- Edit video, graphics, music, interactives, and other multimedia assets for high-quality, high-value content with proficiency and speed.
- assists in the creation of engagement pieces and the production of assets by working with the design and development teams.
- The Editor’s responsibilities also include assisting in the post-production of daily recordings of one-hour presentations and other media management tasks such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and other related duties.
- Develop a strategy for video content as part of your contribution to the overall marketing plan.
- Making and editing videos and other content for sharing on social media.
- Training in Graphic Design, Graphic Illustration, and/or Visual Communication is beneficial but not required.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud media production tools, especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop, for editing purposes.
- qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Media, Communication, Video Production, or a Related Field
- High levels of motivation and exceptional oral, written, presenting, and problem-solving skills.
- have skills with software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.