26 May 2023
Part-Time Breast Imaging Radiologists – Pudtol
The Radiologist conducts simple to sophisticated diagnostic radiography procedures under the direction of a qualified physician with little to no supervision. Provides health care services, using x-ray energy, to aid in the diagnosis or treatment of patients of all ages, using expert judgment.
Job Title : Breast Imaging Radiologists
Location : Pudtol, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.94 per hour.
Company : Covera Health
Job Type : Part-Time
- Complies with federal and state regulations in the preparation and distribution of contrast media and/or pharmaceuticals. The narrator observes the patient and notices any unusual behavior. Inspects processes and makes suggestions for changes where necessary.
- Makes sure all exams are correctly labeled with the patient’s name, the date, the technologist’s name, and the time of the exam. covers patients while they are being moved and while procedures are being done, Makes sure that all deemed agencies, State, and Federal rules are followed.
- Ensures that surgeries on patients are conducted safely and efficiently. If necessary, patients are immobilized, and radiation safety precautions are followed. Keeping up with cardiac principles and clinical procedures.
- employs effective infection control strategies, and can adequately explain the global precautionary principle
- Following their examinations, patients are escorted to the radiology department where they are placed on an x-ray table and instructed on how to breathe and position themselves in order to get the finest images.
- Maintains compliance with the department’s exam protocols, adapts patient treatments based on the patient’s physical and cognitive capabilities, and bills properly for all exams performed.
- gives diagnostic assistance to doctors by doing organ or body scans on them and assisting them with therapeutic interventions, Splints are created and placed in place after assessing the patient’s anatomical and technological needs.
- Make an appointment with the right physician if pain is interfering with your imaging procedure, then get started on your personal imaging (PI) plan of action.
- Percutaneous operations, including peripheral interventions, may be performed by those who have a high degree of expertise and ability. An external pacemaker and defibrillator must be operated by someone who is capable of recognizing cardiac arrhythmias and responding in accordance with established emergency procedures. In the case of a cardiac emergency, intervenes with the proper treatment.
- Monitors records of pictures captured and sent to the radiologist to verify that all findings are communicated to the physician and patient. According to procedure, save all radiological photos in accordance
- Fully versed in all facets of diagnostic imaging, Having at least two years of experience in Radiology is greatly recommended. Vitals-taking experience is required.
- Authorities gave permission Radiology fellows may practice. Always be MPA member (or equivalent).
- A Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), a Registered Radiologic Technician (RT(R), or a Cardiovascular Technician (CVT) or a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist is necessary (RCIS)
- Medical or Osteopathic degree from an accredited medical or osteopathy institution, current residency in radiology
- One year of acute clinical radiography experience is preferred, as well as current BCLS, state, and federal regulations. Authorization for fluoroscopy is necessary (AHA). A seal from JRCERT or ABHES is present.