Full-Time Brand Designer – Naqādah
We’re on the hunt for a Brand Designer who has experience creating integrated, long-lasting brand identities. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand the company’s brand and drive metaverse-inspired innovation. The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked on integrated projects before and has a solid foundation in brand architecture, craft, and design thinking. You need to be at ease developing rigorous design systems for use across a wide range of media types and formats. You have the ability to conceptualize ideas and give them form in novel and interesting ways. When you set out to create something, you follow your plan meticulously, all the way from ideation to release.
Job Title : Brand Designer
Location : Naqādah, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.65 per hour.
Company : Marmol Radziner
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create the storyboards, prototypes, sketches, and design specifications needed to direct the creation of product experiences.
- Understand the technical and creative limitations of a project, and negotiate with collaborators.
- Collaborate with product teams to learn, find, and implement new ideas, concepts, and treatments.
- Take part in regular design reviews and brainstorming sessions with the rest of the creative team.
- Guide designers and collaborators through the best practices, design process, and ideation to create and maintain a high-quality environment.
- Collaborate across departments to better serve our consumers, including product managers, designers, researchers, marketers, and others.
- You will direct brand workshops and conduct interviews with key stakeholders to learn the motivations behind the company’s offerings.
- You will create compelling written evidence of the Company’s familiarity with the business, its principal competitors, its advantage strategy, and its future vision as seen through the lens of the brand.
- Work with Design management and other members of the Brand Design team to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual design direction.
- In order to maintain a unified brand image and provide useful data for future branding decisions, you will be creating detailed brand documentation.
- Experience in brand design for at least 5 years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- Outstanding design work demonstrating the ability to implement and deliver high-quality user experiences.
- a design and illustration method that puts the user first and generates experiences for people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with coworkers from different departments on projects including product design, marketing, and data analysis.
- Among the deliverables you are confident in and enthusiastic about are logo design, package design, editorial layout, marketing sites, and marketing campaigns.