25 May 2023
Full-Time Branch Services Representative (Teller) – Datia
The Teller completes and initiates a variety of financial transactions for Company clients, as well as assisting branch office management in generating new business through referrals and meeting defined sales referral and promotional sales goals. Enhances the company’s reputation by providing proactive client-driven service in order to meet or exceed consumer expectations.
Job Title : Branch Services Representative (Teller)
Location : Datia, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 14.9 per hour.
Company : Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- To serve as a client’s initial point of contact and make a positive first impression, provide pleasant and efficient customer service.
- Automatic Teller Machines and Teller Cash Dispensers/Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) are kept in balance as necessary.
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering)/BSA (Bank Secrecy Act)/ KYC (Know Your Customer) related operations for consumers.
- Accounts are serviced, loans are taken, payments for safe deposit boxes are accepted, gift card sales are handled, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- Always have enough cash on hand, prove frequently, balance cash on hand, and double-check that all transactions and negotiable items match the amounts in the system.
- You can guarantee that your customers are happy with your service by getting to know them and responding to their queries as fast as feasible.
- A customer relationship management system can help you keep track of your customers and get them to refer you to other businesses.
- Locally, to carry out the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in collaboration with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer, or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture, and improving relationships with regulators.
- Keep up to date on the company’s products and services, as well as any government regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer obligations. Follow all Company and regulatory compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report any control failures, compliance breaches, or incidences of operational loss.
- Follow-up on all internal and external audit points, as well as any issues raised by external authorities.
- Applicant should have a desire to learn and improve his skills on a daily basis, as well as a desire to be a good leader.
- A minimum of one year of customer service and/or sales experience is necessary, as well as cash handling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all required.
- Possess a high level of accuracy and speed while processing transactions, as well as the ability to work with large sums of money.
- Because the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions, employment eligibility to work in the United States is essential.