19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant – Ḥulwān
The Bookkeeper performs a variety of routine calculating, publishing, and verifying operations in a high-volume environment in order to obtain main financial data for use in accounting records. Verifies that business data, calculations, and posts are correct. In a highly responsible and confidential accounting function, responsible for collecting revenues from probation charges, restitution, attorney fees, state levies and fines, program payments, and UA fees.
Job Title : Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 20.71 per hour.
Company : Criterion Executive Search
Job Type : Part-Time
- The job seeker should be familiar with Clover Point of Sale and QuickBooks accounting software.
- Clerical employment includes tasks such as answering the phone and operating office equipment.
- Recover any insufficient funds or returned checks as quickly as possible by going to the bank.
- This role necessitates three years of bookkeeping experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration.
- Evaluate purchase orders versus activity funds, check for money availability, disburse funds, and seek for administrative permission.
- Examine your financial records to make sure they’re all up to date and correct.
- Modifications to the budget that have been proposed are tracked until the budget is finalized.
- Settlements with route workers on a daily basis, which entails matching appropriate tickets.
- Ascertain that cash handling procedures are adhered to. Noncompliance is recorded, and problems are resolved with the principal as necessary.
- Excel skills are essential.
- Negotiation skills and a commitment to client service are important.
- Excellent time management and organizing abilities are required.
- Accounting regulations for payables and receivables are well-known.
- Data entry abilities as well as a mathematical sense are required.