25 May 2023
Full-Time Bindery Associate – flexible shifts – Fatehpur Sikri
The major function of the Production Associate will be to do daily financial, market, and underwriting analysis on multifamily loans. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn everything there is to know about originating multifamily mortgages, to interact with our clients on a regular basis, and to train in the best programs available. This job allows you to work closely with Originators on deal sourcing, structuring, and underwriting.
Job Title : Bindery Associate – flexible shifts
Location : Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 16.7 per hour.
Company : Arctic Glaicer
Job Type : Full-Time
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults including products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- The Production Associate is responsible for ensuring that all procedures are followed in order to create finished goods.
- Work closely with the development team to define requirements and manage the implementation and testing of the digital experience’s content and functions.
- Assist with the creation, design, and editing of print and interactive collateral, such as proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes, among other things.
- Execute content updates and initiatives, such as pricing changes and product uploads, on our e-commerce site.
- Know how to use Microsoft Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and that our digital customer experience is improved in general.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and picture sites, including onboarding new providers and ensuring that our requirements are adhered to.
- Establish and maintain good working connections with the underwriting, closing, and asset management closing divisions, as well as external agency investors.
- Meets company scheduling requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Highly organized, with a strong desire to be in charge of a project from beginning to end.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint are all required tools for the applicant to be comfortable with.
- A high school graduation or equivalent is required, with a culinary degree preferred.
- Organizational, verbal, written, and e-social abilities and knowledge are exceptional.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems, as well as marketing and outreach platforms, that you should be familiar with.