17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Bindery Associate – flexible shifts – Bidar
We’re searching for someone to join our team as a Production Associate. We are looking for journalists that have a strong interest in the social sciences and/or data analysis, as well as a background in evidence-based thinking and rigorous research. Our Production Associate should be interested in a wide range of topics, comfortable with statistics and academic research, meticulous in their work, and have outstanding writing abilities.
Job Title : Bindery Associate – flexible shifts
Location : Bidar, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 15.9 per hour.
Company : VANDOR CORPORATION
Job Type : Part-Time
- Write specifications and supervise the implementation and quality assurance of the digital experience’s content and features in close collaboration with the development team.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects run smoothly and that our digital customer experience improves overall.
- Manage the diamond video and photo sites’ integration, including onboarding new suppliers and ensuring that our needs are met.
- Memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes are just a few examples of resources that can help with proposal development, design, and editing.
- The Production Associate is responsible for following the correct procedures in order to manufacture finished products.
- It is necessary to be familiar with Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Each year, at least one online training should be completed, as well as any appropriate in-house trainings.
- A cook is responsible for setting up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, food and beverage item manufacturing, as well as closing and storing individual work stations.
- Execute content updates and initiatives, such as pricing changes and product uploads, on our e-commerce site.
- In collaboration with internal teams and the development team, troubleshoot, report, and QA website issues relating to products and back-end functionality.
- GED or equal to a high school diploma
- You should be familiar with two content management systems and marketing and outreach technologies: WordPress and Mailchimp.
- Highly organized, with a strong emphasis on project ownership from inception to completion.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint must be known to the applicant.
- ToonBoom Storyboard Pro, Final Draft 9.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator are all tools that you should be familiar with.